I respect your privacy and strive to safeguard any information that you provide. I am happy to share my privacy policies here for your knowledge and peace of mind. Your use of my services and this website indicates your agreement with my privacy policies. For further information on your privacy, please read below.
This policy was adopted March 10, 2016.
- What kinds of information do you automatically collect?
- What kinds of information do you voluntarily collect?
- What special information is collected from your clients?
- When might my information be disclosed?
- What emails may I receive from you?
- What have you done to protect my information?
- How can I find out what personally identifiable information you have collected about me?
- How can I correct or update personally identifiable information you have collected about me?
- What do I do if I have further questions or concerns?
1. What kinds of information do you automatically collect?
- operating systems,
- browser types,
- times and lengths of visits,
- pages visited,
- and search terms used to find the site.
You should know that this information helps me determine what sections of the site are popular, which areas need improvement, and how successful my marketing strategies are.
2. What kinds of information do you voluntarily collect?
You may submit your name and email address voluntarily:
- if you choose to complete the contact form,
- and if you choose to subscribe to my email newsletter.
I collect this information so that I may respond to your message or deliver your newsletter respectively. I do not sell, rent, lease, or give this information to any third party.
3. What special information is collected from your clients?
I’m so pleased that you have trusted me with your business! As you know, you provide me with your name, address, email address, phone number, and information about your business or nonprofit. This is necessary in order for me to complete the work for which you contracted my services. Again, this information is protected and is not sold, rented, leased, or given to any third party unless it is at your request.
4. When might my information be disclosed?
As previously stated, any personally identifiable information that you choose to share with me is not released to any third party unless it is at your request. I also do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies. However, I reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information when legally required to do so, at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation, to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing this website and applicable laws, or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of this website.
5. What emails may I receive from you?
Current and past clients will receive transactional emails from time to time to conduct business. Examples of these emails include communication concerning projects, estimates, invoices, receipts, and follow-up communication on projects. Clients will not receive promotional emails unless they specifically request to do so.
Non-clients will receive transactional emails in response to messages sent via the contact form. Non-clients will not receive promotional emails unless they specifically request to do so.
6. What have you done to protect my information?
I am committed to protecting your right to privacy by following these policies. I have appropriate security measures in place in my physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information that I have collected from you at this website. Additionally, only authorized persons have access to personally identifiable information stored offline.
8. How can I find out what personally identifiable information you have collected about me?
9. How can I correct or update personally identifiable information you have collected about me?
10. What do I do if I have further questions or concerns?
I will be happy to provide you with the personally identifiable information that I have collected about you. I will also be happy to update or correct your information. Please contact me via email here, or write to me at P.O. Box 423, Smoketown, PA 17576. Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns about your privacy. Please indicate who you are, and be sure to provide a way to contact you in return with the information you requested.