Are you pursuing an idea for a new business or service? Or are you already established, but you’re ready for your first website? Either way, you deserve a smart website that will present the very best of what you do—and gain you customers. How do I build smart websites?
- Your smart website will be optimized so that search engines, like Google and Bing, can find your site fast. (This is usually called SEO).
- Your website will also be accessible to persons with varying abilities and technologies.
- Your smart website will save you hours of time since it will be built using WordPress—allowing you to make updates quickly and easily.
- Finally, your website will save you money, costing hundreds to thousands of dollars less than what other web design firms charge.
Existing website updates, refreshes, and maintenance
While a WordPress website is designed so that you can update text and pictures quickly and easily, I know that you are busy. You may occasionally need extra help; that’s where I come in!
Additionally, I assist in updating and refreshing WordPress websites, going beyond simple content changes.
- Perhaps your site needs a redesign to look more contemporary or to blend with your new branding.
- Maybe your site is ready to be optimized for smartphones and tablets.
- Or it might be time to update your WordPress software and plugins for increased safety and security.
Whatever the case, I can help you refresh your website to look and run like new!
Website consultation and education
Creating a website means more than just building it. There are many decisions to make, and I can help you navigate these sometimes confusing waters in a friendly and accessible way—all in real, everyday language. No confusing technical terminology here!
- You may need a domain name and a web host for your new website but don’t know where to begin.
- You may have questions about the smartest way to plan a new website or redo an existing one.
- Perhaps you’re not sure how a website fits in with your small business objectives or nonprofit mission.
- You may need retraining on how to use your WordPress website.