Once your website is live, it will need some TLC from time to time. You don’t want it to go stale with irrelevant information, old dates, and incorrect figures. You can keep your website updated, fresh, and at its peak performance through options that are just right for you.
Do-it-yourself updates with WordPress
My websites are built using WordPress. If you’re unfamiliar with WordPress, all you need to know is that it’s web-based software that allows you to make changes and updates to your website on your own—without needing to know a thing about computer code or programming!
Fast and affordable website maintenance
What about the more technical parts of your existing website? I can take care of the hassle for you. There’s no worrying about making changes that “break” your website or remembering how to access your control panel to make edits. I offer the following (and more) for WordPress websites:
- Software updates for safety and security (e.g., core, plugin, and theme updates)
- Added security features to help guard against hacking
- New SEO-friendly measures
- File and database backups
And, unlike many other website firms, I don’t charge ongoing monthly or annual fees. You only pay for the updates you request.
Website refresh and redesign
If you’ve had your website for a while, you may feel that it needs some bigger work. I can help refresh or redesign older websites:
- Preparing your website for smartphones and tablets
- Redesigning the overall website look
- Adding new functionality to your website
Whatever your need, I can be part of your team!