Seven questions you need to answer about your website
- Does my website bring me customers?
- Can people easily find my website?
- Is my website easy to use?
- Can persons with different abilities and technologies access the information on my website?
- Is my website attractive, clean, and professional-looking?
- Is my website’s coding standards compliant? Does it follow best practices?
- Am I getting my money’s worth from my website?
If you can answer each question with a confident “yes,” then you probably have a terrific website. However, if some of these are “no” answers, or you’re just not sure, I have great web design tips and tricks to help.
More on website qualities…
Are you confident that your web presence projects the right message?
In contemplating your current or potential website, you should evaluate the message you wish to send, the image you wish to portray, the action you wish visitors to take. As with most important projects, you need a solid plan that addresses these things. I will help you every step of the way…from the design of your site…to how accessible and usable it is to visitors…to how it uses proper coding techniques…to how it will generate leads and customers for you. And I don’t stop there; I can continue to help keep your website in excellent shape! (If you’re just getting started, take a look at my guide with great web design tips for brand new websites.)