Do you have questions like these about your new or existing website:
- What do I need to do to plan my website?
- Is my website mobile-friendly? If not, how can I make it ready for smartphones?
- How can I get more people to find my website?
- How do I know when it’s time to redo my website?
- What should I look for in a good web host?
If so, you’ve come to the right place!
Planning a new website?
GETTING STARTED GUIDE: For your new website, why not start with my resources specifically for you? I have simple, straightforward information to help you understand what you need to do to get your very own website, perfect for individuals, small businesses, and small nonprofits.
WEB DESIGN TIPS: Take a look at good web design tips and advice that separate great websites from the adequate. These tips are what make my websites stand out from the crowd.
Improving your current website?
ARTICLES: I’ve got a whole collection of articles on topics including web hosting, search engine optimization (SEO), social media, and marketing for you to browse through. New articles are added periodically.
WEB DESIGN TIPS: You may also want to take a look at good web design tips and advice that will push your website from good to great!